Like us on Facebook

Monday 13 August 2012

Tera Hone Laga Hoon Here is the song 'Tera Hone Laga Hoon' from movie 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009)'. shining in the shade in sun like pearl upon the ocean come and feel me ho feel me shining in the shade in sun like pearl upon the ocean come and heal me, girl heal me thinking about the love and making ?? come and feel me ho feel me shining in the shade in sun like pearl upon the ocean come and feel me, come on heal me huwa jo tu bhi mera mera, tera joikraar huwa as you became mine, and as you said it tu kyun na main bhi keh du keh du then why don't me too say that huwa mujhe bhi pyaar huwa that i too fall in love (that I too love you) tera hone laga hoon, khone laga hoon, jab se mila hoon - (2) i am becoming yours, i am losing my self, since i met you shining in the shade in sun like pearl upon the ocean come and feel me ho feel me shining in the shade in sun like pearl upon the ocean come and heal me, o heal me waise toh mann mera pehale bhi raaton mein aksar hi chaahat ke haan sapane sanjota tha my heart was used to dream of love before too pehale bhi dhadkan yeh dhun koyigaati thi my heart was used to sing that tune before too par abb jo hota hai pehale na hota tha but what is happening now, was never happened before huwa hai tujhe jo bhi jo bhi, mujhebhi iss paar huwa whatever happened to you, that is happening to me too, here toh kyun na main bhi keh du keh du then why don't i say/confess huwa mujhe bhi pyaar huwa that i too fall in love (that I too love you) tera hone laga hoon, khone laga hoon, jab se mila hoon - (2) i am becoming yours, i am losing my self, since i met you aankhon se chhu lu ke baahein tarasati hai let me touch you with eyes, that my arms are restless dil ne pukaara hai haan abb toh chale aao my heart is calling, so come at least now aao ke shabnam ki bunde barasatihai come and see that dew drops arefalling mausam ishaara hai haan abb toh chale aao the season is giving us signals, come now at least baahon mein daale baahein baahein, baahon ka jaise haar huwa the arms are now became like necklace haan maine maana maana huwa mujhe bhi pyaar huwa yes i agreed that i too fall in love tera hone laga hoon, khone laga hoon, jab se mila hoon - (2) i am becoming yours, i am losing my self, since i met you shining in the shade in sun like pearl upon the ocean come and feel me ho feel me shining in the shade in sun like pearl upon the ocean come and heal me, girl heal me thinking about the love and making ?? come and feel me ho feel me shining in the shade in sun like pearl upon the ocean come and feel me, come on heal me

No comments:

Post a Comment